If you have been to both, which do you prefer? 2-4 full days. Young 20's and active so hiking is appealing, as well as beach and relaxing. just want to know which you had a better experience in?
CT or Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France