We are cruising from Barcelona to Provence (Toulon) and then onto Nice (and on to Italy from there) and I was just looking for advice for visiting these two places. Of course there are many 'tours' you can pay big bucks for - is this needed or is it easy to get around and see most things without going that route? I understand that Nice is really nice in the 'old town' but I am not sure how far that is from where the cruise ships dock - then someone told me you take a water taxi over to Monte Carlo. Any input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 6 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 16 Emergencies in Ireland
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
Cruising the mediteranean - need help with our stops in France!