We are cruising from Barcelona to Provence (Toulon) and then onto Nice (and on to Italy from there) and I was just looking for advice for visiting these two places. Of course there are many 'tours' you can pay big bucks for - is this needed or is it easy to get around and see most things without going that route? I understand that Nice is really nice in the 'old town' but I am not sure how far that is from where the cruise ships dock - then someone told me you take a water taxi over to Monte Carlo. Any input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 7 Zadar or Sibenik
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 10 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 13 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 23 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 24 B&Bs in Ireland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
Cruising the mediteranean - need help with our stops in France!