We are cruising from Barcelona to Provence (Toulon) and then onto Nice (and on to Italy from there) and I was just looking for advice for visiting these two places. Of course there are many 'tours' you can pay big bucks for - is this needed or is it easy to get around and see most things without going that route? I understand that Nice is really nice in the 'old town' but I am not sure how far that is from where the cruise ships dock - then someone told me you take a water taxi over to Monte Carlo. Any input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy
Cruising the mediteranean - need help with our stops in France!