I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Berlin, Nice and London
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Venice
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Inverness to Isle of Lewis