I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Rome train to Positano
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 Road Maps of Ireland
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 A new travel app for Poland
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?