I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 7 Ballet Bolshoi
- 8 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 9 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 10 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 11 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 12 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 13 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 14 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 18 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 fear of driving in rome!
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 23 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 24 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?