I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Piedmont question
- 14 Insurance on rental car options
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 19 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 20 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Top Tapas Tascas
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France