I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
cruising the greek islands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 15 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?