I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 12 Sliema, Malta
- 13 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 17 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 18 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 19 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 20 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 21 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Flamenco Shows