I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 travel plan
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 8 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 9 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Using Google maps on phone
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 Skakalient gorge
- 23 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip