I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Advices about our itiniary
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 6 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 13 Safety concerns?
- 14 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 15 Private transportation
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Morning in paris
- 23 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise