I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 2 French election
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 16 mountain views near London
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Italy in 11 Days
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 25 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)