I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Tours in Wales
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card