I am a 24 year old solo traveler who has three weeks in Greece and Turkey. I have to be in Turkey by Sept 8 at 1pm. (tour)
Trying to decide if i should do a few days in Athens and then either Mykonos, Santorini or Milos. I want to relax on the beach/by the pool for a a few days, with a little sightseeing. Or should I go straight to an island and then back to Athens for a flight. How many days would you recommend in Athens? In Greece I will have 7 or 8 "on the ground days". Aug 31--Sept 7 on the ground. I will arrive in Athens on the 30th in the evening.
I found flights from Mykonos and Santorini to Istanbul for about 250 if i dont want to backtrack. Is that reasonable?
Another option is the Louis Cruises but i am not sure about that. Reviews didnt seem that great. A little worried about the itinerary as its alot of just evenings on islands and i want to sleep on the beach or by the pool.
Any thoughts and help would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about the metro Dupleix area of Paris
- 2 Italy, Spain and France
- 3 Montpellier - A few questions
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 7 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 8 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 9 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 10 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 11 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 12 November in Greece
- 13 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 14 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 15 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 16 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 19 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 20 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 21 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 22 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 23 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 24 Barcelona with Teens
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report