We are taking a Princess cruise in June 2009. Can anyone tell me how to best use our time in Monte Carlo? We are not big gamblers. What would be the best use of our time? Tour or beach? Taxi, car or tour group?
Cruising in 2009
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?