I am interested in doing a cruise thru the Greek islands in August. I have never done a cruise, but my husband is somewhat disabled so it is difficult for us to get around in an efficient fashion. I thought this might be a good way to see things. Can anyone recommend either a good travel agent to work with, or a good cruise line? I have 2 teens as well.
Cruises in Greek Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014