I am interested in doing a cruise thru the Greek islands in August. I have never done a cruise, but my husband is somewhat disabled so it is difficult for us to get around in an efficient fashion. I thought this might be a good way to see things. Can anyone recommend either a good travel agent to work with, or a good cruise line? I have 2 teens as well.
Cruises in Greek Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 5 Italy and Greece
- 6 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 10 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 17 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 18 Central London Hotels
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"