I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 7 Planning Europe itinerary
- 8 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 9 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 York - Time for tea!
- 12 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 15 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 16 London Pass or No?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 Sienna with kids
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 23 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 24 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator