I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Belgium : a asfe country
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 12 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 20 Car Rental in Italy
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Italian Riviera
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath