I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 Help with tips in UK
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading