I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Hampton Court Palace
- 2 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 3 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 4 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 5 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 7 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 8 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 9 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 10 France for Six Weeks
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 13 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 16 Dublin to Dingle?
- 17 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 18 Another Visit to London
- 19 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 22 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 23 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 24 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 25 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris