I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Cruises from Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 12 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 poland to switzerland
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -