I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 5 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Place to stay
- 10 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 11 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 12 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 13 London advice
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 16 Another Question re Scotland
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Driver"s License & Language