I am going to be in Turkey in July and am looking for a Cruise out of Istanbul! I'm having so much trouble finding lines that leave from Istanbul! I will be traveling on my own (23 year old female). Ideally, I'd like to travel through some Greek islands for a few days. Does anyone know of any places to look for cruises like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 3 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 4 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 5 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 6 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 7 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 10 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 11 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 12 Seville Itinerary
- 13 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 14 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 15 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 16 First timers to Italy
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 19 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 20 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 21 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 22 Train questions for Switzerland
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Solo Travel Europe Winter