My husband and I, both seniors, plan to meet our 23 year old daughter who is working in England, in Europe this summer. We live in Vancouver and I was wondering if anyone had done the cycling/cruising along the Danube and if we met her in Vienna and spent a couple of days there, and maybe a couple of days in Prague then ending in Munich before getting on the boat and leaving her to continue on a backpacking holiday and we cruised/cycled on.pp We are not avid cyclists but do it recreationally and am curious if this is a fairly easy way of seeing the countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 6 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 7 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 London - Site List Triage -
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Santorini transportation
- 14 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear