My husband and I, both seniors, plan to meet our 23 year old daughter who is working in England, in Europe this summer. We live in Vancouver and I was wondering if anyone had done the cycling/cruising along the Danube and if we met her in Vienna and spent a couple of days there, and maybe a couple of days in Prague then ending in Munich before getting on the boat and leaving her to continue on a backpacking holiday and we cruised/cycled on.pp We are not avid cyclists but do it recreationally and am curious if this is a fairly easy way of seeing the countryside.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help