My husband and I, both seniors, plan to meet our 23 year old daughter who is working in England, in Europe this summer. We live in Vancouver and I was wondering if anyone had done the cycling/cruising along the Danube and if we met her in Vienna and spent a couple of days there, and maybe a couple of days in Prague then ending in Munich before getting on the boat and leaving her to continue on a backpacking holiday and we cruised/cycled on.pp We are not avid cyclists but do it recreationally and am curious if this is a fairly easy way of seeing the countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 3 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 American Express
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 15 Help with European vacation plan
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull