I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Montepulciano faves
- 10 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 A chacun son goût
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 please HELP--so confused!!
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo