I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 4 biking tours in Italy?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 VISA question
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 France,Spain,Italy
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Which european city?
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris