I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Italy things to do?
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Self-driving tips for France
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 19 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 23 How to make this adventure work?
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London