I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
- 1 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 4 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Day trip to Capri
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 23 France in 7 days
- 24 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 25 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?