I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 2 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 3 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 4 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 5 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 6 Dublin to Cashel
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 25 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip