I'm looking for the safest and best way to go to Caen to see the memorial museum there. We have done Normandy tours 3 times previously but never got to Caen. I hear busses are not reliable, the train does not offer ant reasonable times. I did find a website that offers a "Caen On Your Own" tour providing the transportation and leaving us there for 4 hours. It's called Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. This idea would work for us (2 people) if not too expensive. We don't want to rent a car.
Cruise stop in Le Havre; want to go to Caen for the day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Italian language schools
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 When to visit Provence updated info
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome