I have been doing alot of planning for our trip in July but have not found any information whether the ships from Tallinn to Stockholm are any better or worse than the ships from Helsinki to Stockholm. One forum started out with this very same question but got off on a tangent about whether there was alot of partying going on and the question never really got answered. We will be flying into Helsinki for a couple of days and want to spend a day in Tallinn before continuing on with our travels. I would like to save the extra time and additional night that getting back to Helsinki would entail unless the cruise ships/experience from Helsinki is worth the time/money. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm or from Tallinn to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 6 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 17 things in Rhonda
- 18 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece