I have been doing alot of planning for our trip in July but have not found any information whether the ships from Tallinn to Stockholm are any better or worse than the ships from Helsinki to Stockholm. One forum started out with this very same question but got off on a tangent about whether there was alot of partying going on and the question never really got answered. We will be flying into Helsinki for a couple of days and want to spend a day in Tallinn before continuing on with our travels. I would like to save the extra time and additional night that getting back to Helsinki would entail unless the cruise ships/experience from Helsinki is worth the time/money. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm or from Tallinn to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives