I have been doing alot of planning for our trip in July but have not found any information whether the ships from Tallinn to Stockholm are any better or worse than the ships from Helsinki to Stockholm. One forum started out with this very same question but got off on a tangent about whether there was alot of partying going on and the question never really got answered. We will be flying into Helsinki for a couple of days and want to spend a day in Tallinn before continuing on with our travels. I would like to save the extra time and additional night that getting back to Helsinki would entail unless the cruise ships/experience from Helsinki is worth the time/money. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm or from Tallinn to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 5 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Edinburgh - outings?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person