We are disembarking from a RCI cruise in Venice at 6:45 am and can get a flight out of Marco Polo airport to Turkey at 11:40 am. Does that give us enough time to get from the cruise port, through customs and on our Turkish Airways flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 17 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok