We are disembarking from a RCI cruise in Venice at 6:45 am and can get a flight out of Marco Polo airport to Turkey at 11:40 am. Does that give us enough time to get from the cruise port, through customs and on our Turkish Airways flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 6 Sardinia Travelogue
- 7 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 8 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 11 Car hire in Turkey
- 12 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 13 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 14 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 18 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 19 Local Tour in Provence?
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Geneva two weeks for business..restaurants?? and CERN??
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium