We are planning to take a day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik in September using Viator or travel through a private guide. Viator vs. private guide is about $100 less. Is the company reliable or highly recognized by local tour operator? Do they make lots of pick-ups from various hotels before the actual trip? According to Viator's side their tour takes about 10-12 hrs; the private guide stated it'll be 9-10 hrs. Will appreciate your comments. Thank you.
Crotia - Montenegro Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?