We are planning to take a day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik in September using Viator or travel through a private guide. Viator vs. private guide is about $100 less. Is the company reliable or highly recognized by local tour operator? Do they make lots of pick-ups from various hotels before the actual trip? According to Viator's side their tour takes about 10-12 hrs; the private guide stated it'll be 9-10 hrs. Will appreciate your comments. Thank you.
Crotia - Montenegro Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 7 First Time Going to Europe
- 8 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's