One of the things I like about using Economycarrentals is that all the fees are up front and I know what to expect. It also helps that they are much less expensive than other companies While looking for a rental this time there is a fee of 60 euros if I want to drive our rental car on a day trip into France from Spain Three years ago we drove from Spain into France and there wasn't an additional charge. Is this a fee I should expect with other rental companies as well? Thanks, Deborah
Crossing border car rental fees in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 2 Train to Airport in Venice
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 5 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel