One of the things I like about using Economycarrentals is that all the fees are up front and I know what to expect. It also helps that they are much less expensive than other companies While looking for a rental this time there is a fee of 60 euros if I want to drive our rental car on a day trip into France from Spain Three years ago we drove from Spain into France and there wasn't an additional charge. Is this a fee I should expect with other rental companies as well? Thanks, Deborah
Crossing border car rental fees in Spain
- 1 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 2 Places to visit from London
- 3 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 4 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 9 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 13 Paris museums free admission
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Spain with kids
- 19 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 22 Meeting up at CDG
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?