One of the things I like about using Economycarrentals is that all the fees are up front and I know what to expect. It also helps that they are much less expensive than other companies While looking for a rental this time there is a fee of 60 euros if I want to drive our rental car on a day trip into France from Spain Three years ago we drove from Spain into France and there wasn't an additional charge. Is this a fee I should expect with other rental companies as well? Thanks, Deborah
Crossing border car rental fees in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 2 marbella spain
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Barcelona restaurants
- 7 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 8 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 9 Trains
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 12 malaga to madrid train ?
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 15 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 16 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 17 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 18 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 19 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 20 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 21 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Italy for 5 nights!
- 24 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 25 Airb2b in Paris