One of the things I like about using Economycarrentals is that all the fees are up front and I know what to expect. It also helps that they are much less expensive than other companies While looking for a rental this time there is a fee of 60 euros if I want to drive our rental car on a day trip into France from Spain Three years ago we drove from Spain into France and there wasn't an additional charge. Is this a fee I should expect with other rental companies as well? Thanks, Deborah
Crossing border car rental fees in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 8 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 11 Barcelona for single female
- 12 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 15 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera