My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 2 Car Rentals in Athens
- 3 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Weekend navigo options
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 24 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 25 driving from palermo to sciacca