My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 2 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 17 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Wine tour from Verona?
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia