My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 London tube
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 cooking classes
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Venice
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?