My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report