My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 8 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 9 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 Porto to Lisbon
- 12 How to make this adventure work?
- 13 where to stay in Germany
- 14 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 22 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 23 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)