My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 2 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Tell me about Manchester
- 5 London Pass
- 6 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Big and little towns of Europe
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!