My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 What to wear
- 19 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris