My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 German Rail Twin Pass
- 5 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 9 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 13 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 10 days to Explore Europe
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?