My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Best hostels from experience
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 San Sebastian
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 19 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 20 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!