My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 2 weeks in Spain
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 Wines charted by flavor
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Museum Pass
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Arriving in Prague
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 France in October
- 14 Day trips out of Florence?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Venice; recommendations
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 21 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 22 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste