My husband and I want to plan a 10-14 day cross country ski trip to the Italian Dolomites February 2014. Does anyone have experience with this area? What town/city should we base our trip out of? What areas are the best for some moderate cross country ski trails? We want spectacular views and nice, challenging ski routes as well. We are willing to move around a bit but would like to stay in one place for at least a few days at a time. Thanks!
Cross-country skiing the Dolomites
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Apartments in Rome
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Ireland in a week