has anyone done a cross border self drive travel from Zurich to Interlaken to Rome to venice and back to Zurich.
just wanted to know if there are any issues with cross border travel form Switzerland to italy and back. and is this travel is a doable option in month of October (last week)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 A good book!!
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze