We have 5 days in late September to spend in Croatia/Slovenia. I realize the Dalmatian Coast is popular but it seems too far for this trip. My proposed itineray is train into Zagreb where we rent car and drive to Plitvice National Park, Rab, Ljubljana, Lake Bled and back to Zagreb. I'd welcome any comments on what I've included and what I've left out, and also on what weather to expect - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Royal Opera House question?
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 2 full days in Paris
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 3 days in Rome
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 10 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 11 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 12 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 13 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Italy and Greece
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals