We have 5 days in late September to spend in Croatia/Slovenia. I realize the Dalmatian Coast is popular but it seems too far for this trip. My proposed itineray is train into Zagreb where we rent car and drive to Plitvice National Park, Rab, Ljubljana, Lake Bled and back to Zagreb. I'd welcome any comments on what I've included and what I've left out, and also on what weather to expect - thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?