We have 5 days in late September to spend in Croatia/Slovenia. I realize the Dalmatian Coast is popular but it seems too far for this trip. My proposed itineray is train into Zagreb where we rent car and drive to Plitvice National Park, Rab, Ljubljana, Lake Bled and back to Zagreb. I'd welcome any comments on what I've included and what I've left out, and also on what weather to expect - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 Italy things to do?
- 5 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 6 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 Getting cash in Spain
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 16 stop in lisboa or not
- 17 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Paris Metro Closures??
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids