We have 5 days in late September to spend in Croatia/Slovenia. I realize the Dalmatian Coast is popular but it seems too far for this trip. My proposed itineray is train into Zagreb where we rent car and drive to Plitvice National Park, Rab, Ljubljana, Lake Bled and back to Zagreb. I'd welcome any comments on what I've included and what I've left out, and also on what weather to expect - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route