We're planning a trip to Croatia & Slovenia and would like to bring back some wine. Our past trips to Europe have included visits to highly-regarded vineyards. Does anyone have any info on vineyards in Croatia and/or Slovenia? We're partial to reds, but enjoy whites also. Thanks for any info you can provide!
Croatia/Slovenia: best wines & vineyards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 8 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 15 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 20 Edinburgh - outings?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 23 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?