Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 38 Days in Paris
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Azores
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Sundays in Puglia
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Prague
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas