Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Croatia/Slovenia- 9 days?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 first european holiday itinery
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...