Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 6 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 17 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 23 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Frankfurt, Germany hotels