Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 4 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 5 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 8 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 11 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 12 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 13 Paris GTG - October 21
- 14 Holding bags in Paris
- 15 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 16 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 17 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 18 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 21 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 24 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 25 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp