Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바둑이 게임 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 3 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 바둑tv =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 12 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 Tattoos in Italy
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 19 Place to stay
- 20 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 21 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing