Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Vuerling airlines
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 4 Chinese visit to France
- 5 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 France for a month in 2017
- 8 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 18 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment