Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드호텔下【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』】下강원랜드호텔강원랜드호텔
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 강원랜드카지노입장료过【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』】过강원랜드카지노입장료
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Italian lakes