Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Windsor Castle
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 16 4 nights in Sardinia
- 17 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Matera tour guide wanted
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland