Wondering if we can visit a little croatia and a little slovenia for about 8/9 days end of june/early july. we have to fly overnight through london and back, so that eats up 2 nights, leaving us 9 nights to work with once over there. Debating whether to fly into slovenia, drive around and down to croatia, or fly into croatia, and leave out of slovenia? Is the drive from the southern islands such as Hvar, etc. far from ljubljana? would that eat up too much of our time trying to drive up there to catch a flight back to london?
Also, how much booking in advance would we need to do given it is height of the summer season? Finally, should we skip slovenia and just do croatia or vice versa? Seems slovenia could take about 4-5 days, so wasn't wanting to spend the entire time there necessarily...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 20 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily