Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 My first trip to Crete
- 5 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 12 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 13 Airport Transportation
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 London and Normandy
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 23 free international phone calls
- 24 France Study Abroad
- 25 Lisbon