Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로얄카지노추천■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온카り온카
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 Chania
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 French language immersion schools in France