Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 5 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 6 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 7 Lake Maggiore
- 8 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 11 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 How to find discount flights
- 15 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 16 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 17 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 18 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 8 days in switzerland
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 23 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 24 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 25 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland