Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 5 British Royals
- 6 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 8 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 9 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 10 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 14 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 15 France 8 days
- 16 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 17 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 21 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 The ultimate European road trip?