Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mirrors?
- 2 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 3 10 Days in Tuscany
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 7 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 8 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 9 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 10 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 11 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 14 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 17 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 18 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 19 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 20 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 21 Bus ticket to Siena
- 22 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 23 La Tavola Marche
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...