Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Gtg San Antonio
- 8 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 9 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 10 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 21 1 week Tuscany in November
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?