Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?