Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 강원랜드카지노
- 2 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 7 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 8 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 9 Rome at Christmas
- 10 4 Country Itinerary
- 11 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 14 Croatia Itenerary
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 19 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 20 14 days in Greece
- 21 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 22 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 25 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany