Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 buying souviners and art
- 8 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 9 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 10 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 11 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 12 Swiss decisions
- 13 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 17 Greece and Turkey
- 18 Napoli logistics
- 19 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 22 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 23 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 scotland trave;