Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Paris and where else?
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015