Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Help please
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?