Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 5 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 6 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 London tour and theatre ideas
- 14 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Italy's central lakes!
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 22 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 23 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 20 Days in Europe