Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 2 Provence Planning Help
- 3 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 6 Madrid Airport
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Norway in the nutshell
- 9 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 10 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 13 Puglia and Matera
- 14 Southern Puglia Italy
- 15 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 16 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 17 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Paris food tours?
- 20 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 21 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 22 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 23 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 24 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 25 Day Trip From London