Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 4 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 5 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 9 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 10 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 White Villages base?
- 14 10 days to Explore Europe
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 German Rail Twin Pass
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?