Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 France in October
- 16 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 19 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 22 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 23 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss