Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 10 Ann Frank House
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 13 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 14 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 15 short trip klon to koblenz
- 16 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 17 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 18 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 19 Barcelona sites: attire
- 20 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 21 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 23 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 24 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler