Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?