Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 8 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Athens at New Years
- 18 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 23 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia