Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 2 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Escargots in Paris
- 9 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Vacation in Great Britain
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations