Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?