Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Suggestions for travel
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor