Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 8 England in a week - what's realistic
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Our time in Rome
- 13 French Riviera
- 14 Southern Italy
- 15 Iceland: When to Go
- 16 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 23 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village