Can anyone compare for me the northern Croatian islands (e.g. Cres, Krk, Rab, Pag) with the southern ones (e.g. Hvar, Korcula, Brac)? I notice that most people on this forum visit the south and wonder whether this is because they are more beautiful or is just because they are closer to Split and Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Spain Trip Report
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 12 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 Limo from Heathrow
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection