Hubby & I ‘ve booked flight into Zagreb (end of September) and out of Dubrovnik (mid-October). Seek tips to optimize our budget holiday: thinking a full day in Plitvice Lakes Park, before heading to the coast to exploring Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Split before finishing in Dubrovnik. Tempted to visit Kotor and/or Budva.
FWIW, love the arts, architecture, museums, nature, local markets/picnics, blending in; would love to try kayaking in calm waters; dislike crowds, shopping, pools, sunbathing, clubbing, and commuting.
Tentative Itinerary, with overnights in Zagreb (2-3), Plitivice (2), Zadar (2), Trogir (1?), Split (3 or 4) Dubrovnik (5)
Tues day1: Zagreb afternoon arrival. Museum of Naïf Art. (Overnight in Zagreb hostel 2 or 3 nights)
Wed day2: Zagreb Historic Centre, opera/ballet in evening
Thur day3: Another day in Zagreb? is cemetery worth the visit?
Fri day4: Depart for Plitvice Lakes, possibly 2 hrs with rental car. (Plitvice, check-in)
Saturday5: Plitvice Lakes & National Park: am hike; pm swim
Sun day6: Depart for Zadar early (1.5 hr drive?) museum visits, check-in & sunset.
Monday7: Visit medieval Sibenik & Cathedral, raptor center (how long in car?)
Tuesday 8: Leave Zadar for Primoshen via ferry? beach then on to Split? or Trogir?.
halfway point -- 8 days left
Wed day 9: Trogir. (drop car, Split check-in 3 nights)
Thursday10: Explore Split: Diocletan Place, Rector’s Palace Split. beach/island.
Fri day11: Split Ferry to Brac (Zlatni Rat)
Saturday12: (Nat’l Holiday) ferry to Dubrovnik? (Dubrovnik check-in, 5 nights in same place)
Sun day13: Explore Dubrovnik: walk ramparts, museums.
Mon day14: Day out of Dubrovnik:Mostor / Budva, visit Bond’s casino?
Tues day15: Dubrovnik visiting Presqu’il de peljesac or Ston salt museum?
Wed day16: Last day. (Dubrovnik, fly home tomorrow morning)
1- What to modify, add / delete?
2- Transportation is concern, when to take ferry or bus. For which portion(s) of our trip, if any, is auto rental recommended? If, then where/when to pickup/dropoff the vehicule?
3- Where when best to visit Trogir? and using which mode of transport?
4- Where to stay overnight inexpensively so we aren’t always moving around/checking-in. ie Dubrovnik, Lupad, Sipan, Slano or Cavat. Think will lenjoy the novelty of ferry rides.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호게이밍し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】바카라그림보는법
- 2 w게임し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】바카라배팅노하우
- 3 도쿄카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】슈퍼바카라
- 4 하이클래스카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】블랙잭전략표
- 5 빠징go카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】블랙잭카운팅
- 6 삼삼카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】바카라무료머니
- 7 에그카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】바카라가입머니
- 8 egg카지노し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】카지노꽁머니
- 9 블랙잭전략し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】카지노꽁머니
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 필리핀여자관광し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】카지노가입머니
- 12 필리핀여자가격し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】카지노무료머니
- 13 필리핀카지노여행し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】더카지노
- 14 맥스카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀세부카지노
- 15 클럽카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노후기
- 16 My Topic Title온카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노에이전시
- 17 플레이온카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노현황
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)