We , 2 women in mid twenties are planning a trip to Croatia : Zadar for 13 june to 16 june .
We will reach at night on 13 .. and would have 2 1/2 days in hand .
We are planning to have one day excursion for Plitvice national park .
We are not sure about how to plan for other things . Can someone help :
1 would like to book a hotel near beach or kind of on beach
2 dubrovinik is possible to go from zadar in one day ( seems far to me )
3 any ideas for near by places are welcome ..
4 Island hoping is good ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Stuck in Paris
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Paris hotel
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice