We , 2 women in mid twenties are planning a trip to Croatia : Zadar for 13 june to 16 june .
We will reach at night on 13 .. and would have 2 1/2 days in hand .
We are planning to have one day excursion for Plitvice national park .
We are not sure about how to plan for other things . Can someone help :
1 would like to book a hotel near beach or kind of on beach
2 dubrovinik is possible to go from zadar in one day ( seems far to me )
3 any ideas for near by places are welcome ..
4 Island hoping is good ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 3 Going to Russia
- 4 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 5 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 6 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 7 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 21 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye