Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 4 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 5 Dublin transportation help
- 6 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 13 Bandol port of call
- 14 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 where to stay in Malta
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Road maps for Iceland
- 19 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 20 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 21 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 spanish winery region(s)