Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Salzburg itinerary review
- 6 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Last minute trip to Capri
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 My final Prague itinerary
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 test post
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 One week in Europe
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 24 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 25 Help with my trip to Paris and London