Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 5 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 11 Russia in two weeks in December
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Schengen Rule
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)