Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 2 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 6 sim card
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Is Venice overrated?
- 11 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 16 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August