Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 2 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 3 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 7 Portugal itinerary help
- 8 First Time Solo Travel info
- 9 Prague hotels
- 10 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 11 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children