Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Croatia yacht trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 3 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 Day trips
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 18 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 19 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions