Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 15 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 16 Itinerary help...
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 Thalys ticket, please advice.