Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 6 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Baby Milk
- 11 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 12 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 21 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece