Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Gelato course in Rome?
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 12 Limo from Heathrow
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Please suggest best itinerary
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 Renting bed linens and towels
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?