Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in Hamburg
- 2 Venice - a day open
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Italy train question
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Norway Fjords
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul