Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Venice to Paris
- 2 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 4 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 9 A road trip to Florence
- 10 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 11 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 16 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 17 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 18 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 19 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 20 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 23 Another question about the rouble.
- 24 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 25 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon