Hello from Malaysia.
I am following my family member for a yacht trip in Croatia from 10th May to 17th May. We will start from Dubrovnik.
I am thinking of taking AirFrance from singapore. It's cheap fare if i were to depart on 6th May. Which means to say i can have a few days before i finally meet up with the rest of my family members on 10th.
Just wondering where can i go for that few days? i have not been to europe before and i was thinking is it possible to visit some other countries nearby but the time span is too short?
Also once we come back from yacht trip, the fare will be cheaper if i were to fly back on 20th. So in this case i will have another 3 days to spend there.
I am open to stop by at any airport nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 jechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 3 Bhula dunga: MS/office/201o TEC*H SUPPORT C0NATCT 1855=999=8045 MS 24*7
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Bags: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OFFICE/21O CONTACT 1:855≈999≈8045 microsoft
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 Tuscany Itinerary
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 Multi Country car Rental
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey