We are looking at booking flights to Croatia - either Zadar or Dubrovnic from the UK.
We have never been to Croatia before & I realise it is a vast country & given that we want to chilled out quality time with the children accept that we cannot do too much.
I am totally unsure which region would suit us best - North or South.
We like the idea of staying near to where we have flown in for a few days e.g. Cavtat or Zadar & then a bit of island hopping/exploring.
I prefer pebbly beaches but the children would like to build a sand castle or two.
I would also like to visit Plitvik Lakes but only if we were North as the drive u& back to Dubrovnic would be too much.
Has anyone any advice please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로우바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 강원랜드바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 다모아바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 블랙잭바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 My 바카라게임사이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 바카라게임＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 바카라사이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 8 바카라싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Prague
- 13 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Overnight at Heathrow
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May
Croatia - with young children: 18 month old & 5 year old. North or South?