We are looking at booking flights to Croatia - either Zadar or Dubrovnic from the UK.
We have never been to Croatia before & I realise it is a vast country & given that we want to chilled out quality time with the children accept that we cannot do too much.
I am totally unsure which region would suit us best - North or South.
We like the idea of staying near to where we have flown in for a few days e.g. Cavtat or Zadar & then a bit of island hopping/exploring.
I prefer pebbly beaches but the children would like to build a sand castle or two.
I would also like to visit Plitvik Lakes but only if we were North as the drive u& back to Dubrovnic would be too much.
Has anyone any advice please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Madrird and Seville
- 19 Greece
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
Croatia - with young children: 18 month old & 5 year old. North or South?