We are looking at booking flights to Croatia - either Zadar or Dubrovnic from the UK.
We have never been to Croatia before & I realise it is a vast country & given that we want to chilled out quality time with the children accept that we cannot do too much.
I am totally unsure which region would suit us best - North or South.
We like the idea of staying near to where we have flown in for a few days e.g. Cavtat or Zadar & then a bit of island hopping/exploring.
I prefer pebbly beaches but the children would like to build a sand castle or two.
I would also like to visit Plitvik Lakes but only if we were North as the drive u& back to Dubrovnic would be too much.
Has anyone any advice please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천▣안전공원
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
Croatia - with young children: 18 month old & 5 year old. North or South?