This coming May we'll be visiting Komiza on Vis for a few days as part of our trip to Croatia.
Are most restaurants open there in that month?
Do you have any lodging recommendations for Komiza?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 Days in Tuscany
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast help