How does one go about picking up a car in Korcula and driving to Dubrovnik. I want to drive so as to visit wineries on the way to Dubrovnik. Is this possible? I arrive in Korcula via catamaran from Split in May. It seems there is one available. So I won't have a car in Korcula.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Can parking
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Electrical Power Conversion
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges