I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 4 Scottland for a day!
- 5 Paris Shuttle Transport
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 8 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 12 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 15 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 16 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 17 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 18 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 19 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 20 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 Isle of Skye Lodging