I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia Experiences
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Help with a git in Alsace
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 8 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 9 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 10 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 11 Best International Sim Card
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 15 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 16 Where to stop along the way
- 17 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 23 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 24 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 25 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday