I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 18 Homesaty
- 19 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 20 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 25 2 days in Florence