I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 4 Renting bed linens and towels
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!