I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?