I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온라인바카라추천ぢ온라인바카라추천
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Chania
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train