I have just over three weeks in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria, in May and was trying to create a workable itinerary. I am mainly interested in sightseeing ( pretty buildings, historical sites, old towns, ect.), have no interest in partying and was hoping to work in a spa in Slovenia or Austria, as I heard they are quite nice. I am planning to use public transportation for part of my trip, and am hoping to hire a car for the Plitvice to Ljubljana portion.
At the moment my plan is:
May 6 - 9 Dubrovnik
14-17 Rovinj (day trip to Pula)
17-21 Ljubljana (day trip to Lake Bled)
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on this itinerary, particularly as I was considering cutting a day from Ljubljana and Rovinj and adding them to Vienna or finding another interesting city in Austria that would be on the way from Ljubljana to Vienna or Vienna to Zagreb (by public transportation) that I could potentially add in.
I was also wondering if there was any way to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana with public transportation (besides going through Zagreb)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Train help for Prague
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 driving from prague to salzburg
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card