A group of us (4-6) are looking to do a sailing/biking tour of the Croatian coastline. Ideally, we'd sleep on the sailboat and bike/hike/swim/sail during the day. Has anyone done a trip like this? Any tips? Companies? Best starting location? Thinking about May 2012.
Croatia- Sail and bike combo tours - any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris