I'm looking for restaurant recommendations in the following cities: Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split. My husband and I love food and will pretty much try anything. Would love to hear what everyone recommends. Thx!
Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 2 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 3 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 4 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 5 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 6 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 7 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 8 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 9 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 10 Camino No-No
- 11 Rioja
- 12 Madrid
- 13 Ireland train system: first class??
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 17 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 18 apartment
- 19 travel insurance
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 22 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 23 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?