I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 7 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 baltic capitals
- 10 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 11 Major quake in central Itay
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 15 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 16 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 20 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 21 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/