I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 4 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Chinese visit to France
- 7 15 days trip to Europe
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 11 France for a month in 2017
- 12 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 16 Day trips from Uzes
- 17 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 18 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Europe itinerary review