I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@:verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 verizon 24*7
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Vatican tour
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Route Information
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Villa in Italy
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!