I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spain - day driver advice
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions