I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?