I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans