I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Tours in Wales
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card