I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 4 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 7 4 days in switzerland
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?