I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France