I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Vatican City questions
- 6 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 7 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Garda Land
- 18 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings