I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Sienna with kids
- 5 12 nights in Greek islands
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 8 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Paris food tours?
- 11 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal