I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Douro Valley in January?