I will be traveling with my family (3 kids 7-10 years old) for 15 days in Croatia and Montenegro. I am planning on spending 6 nights in Plitvice, Trogir and Dubrovnik. 2 nights in Kotor and 2 nights in Budva. One night in Cavtat (early flight next morning out of Dubrovnik. My question is whether to spend the 4 other nights on a Croatian island (probably Brac) or whether to spend it in Montenegro (more time in Budvar and/or time further south of Budvar). The limited information I can find about Montenegro leads me to believe that the beaches are nicer there. Has anyone spent time on the beaches in Montenegro and Croatia? Please help if you can.
Croatia or Montenegro - which is better for beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?