I will be traveling with my family (3 kids 7-10 years old) for 15 days in Croatia and Montenegro. I am planning on spending 6 nights in Plitvice, Trogir and Dubrovnik. 2 nights in Kotor and 2 nights in Budva. One night in Cavtat (early flight next morning out of Dubrovnik. My question is whether to spend the 4 other nights on a Croatian island (probably Brac) or whether to spend it in Montenegro (more time in Budvar and/or time further south of Budvar). The limited information I can find about Montenegro leads me to believe that the beaches are nicer there. Has anyone spent time on the beaches in Montenegro and Croatia? Please help if you can.
Croatia or Montenegro - which is better for beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 American Express
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?