I will be traveling with my family (3 kids 7-10 years old) for 15 days in Croatia and Montenegro. I am planning on spending 6 nights in Plitvice, Trogir and Dubrovnik. 2 nights in Kotor and 2 nights in Budva. One night in Cavtat (early flight next morning out of Dubrovnik. My question is whether to spend the 4 other nights on a Croatian island (probably Brac) or whether to spend it in Montenegro (more time in Budvar and/or time further south of Budvar). The limited information I can find about Montenegro leads me to believe that the beaches are nicer there. Has anyone spent time on the beaches in Montenegro and Croatia? Please help if you can.
Croatia or Montenegro - which is better for beaches?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Ireland
- 2 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 3 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 6 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 9 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 10 DeGaulle Airport
- 11 Paris in August with family
- 12 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 13 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 16 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 17 Smart Phone for 4 months in Florence
- 18 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 19 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars