I will be traveling with my family (3 kids 7-10 years old) for 15 days in Croatia and Montenegro. I am planning on spending 6 nights in Plitvice, Trogir and Dubrovnik. 2 nights in Kotor and 2 nights in Budva. One night in Cavtat (early flight next morning out of Dubrovnik. My question is whether to spend the 4 other nights on a Croatian island (probably Brac) or whether to spend it in Montenegro (more time in Budvar and/or time further south of Budvar). The limited information I can find about Montenegro leads me to believe that the beaches are nicer there. Has anyone spent time on the beaches in Montenegro and Croatia? Please help if you can.
Croatia or Montenegro - which is better for beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 2 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 3 Buying Masks in Venice
- 4 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 5 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 6 Mask Making in Venice
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia