We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Croatia or Montenegro for Activity, Romance?
- 1 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 8 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 11 london travelcrard
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 French/Italian Alps
- 19 France Itinerary Help
- 20 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 21 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 22 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 Rhine River Lights Fireworks