We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Croatia or Montenegro for Activity, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 6 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st