We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Croatia or Montenegro for Activity, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 American Express
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?