I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palermo Apartment
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 Barcelona - places to stay
- 14 Fado in Lisbon
- 15 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 16 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 17 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Camogli and surrounds
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Whistle stop family road trip
- 23 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 24 travel fan 220v?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip