I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 International Friends Tour
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Walking Scotland
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 19 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport