I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Croatia Itinerary help???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014