I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 9 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 10 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 6 Days in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 15 Helpful Hint
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Finland around Christmas time?
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 23 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?