I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Croatia Itinerary help???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report