I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 2 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 3 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Lisbon transportation
- 6 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 7 car rental in Rome
- 8 If Greece exits
- 9 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 5 days in Paris
- 11 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 12 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 French Basque country
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 French air traffic control strike early July
- 17 2 days in Madiera
- 18 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 19 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 22 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 23 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 24 Portugal - need help with planning
- 25 Do I need air conditioning in Wengen in July?