I am a 23yr old flying from London to Dubrovnik on 25th May arriving at night. Trying to finalise my week in Croatia as I have a Medsailors tour leaving from Split on the 1st June. Anyone have any advice/recommendations???
25th May - Looking at staying at Old Town hostel in Dubrovnik for 2 nights.
26th May - Explore Dubrovnik old town, Walk the old city walls, find the bars outside the walls overlooking the water, go for a swim if its nice.
27th May - Catch bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor and spend night in Kotor. Any recommendations on where to stay under 50 euros?
28th May - Explore Kotor and catch bus back to Dubrovnik. Looking at staying at Fresh Sheets hostel in the old town for 2 nights.
29th May - Explore Dubrovnik, there was a really cool museum some friends recommended about Dubrovnik's history but can't remember what it's called? possible day trip to island?
30th May - Catch bus to Mostar, explore and stay in Mostar overnight.
31st May - Catch bus to Split, explore Split a little. Any recommendations on places to stay?
1st June - See a little of Split before heading to the port to check in for Medsailors tour at 1pm.
Is there anywhere i can find accurate bus timetables so i can check if the bus travel is possible on those days? Anyone have any must-do's whilst in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Cappadocia in June
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 13 Krakow
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 Travelling Iceland
- 17 Moscow Favorites
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours