Hello Again ,
i understood from your replied to my last post that my trip was not feasible so I replaced it with italy
Now again planning for one in Croatia , Please help with your valuable suggestions :
- Would it be okay weather to Go In October ?? Towards the end .
- there are few places that i would like to go but not sureabout the connectivity if it is feasible :
Plitvice national park
Pag islands ( i understand it is near Zadar)
Gloden horn beach (BOL)
I am not looking forward to visit the cities .. Just an vacation to relax around beaches ..
Please feel free to suggest any other good beaches around Zadar ..
I am thinking to fly in Zadar and fly out Split .. (Zadar to Plitvice to Bol )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood
Hello Again ,