Am asking for assistance with an itinerary for Croatia. I know tha we are not going to see it all & thus have narrowed it down to areas that interest us. We are mid 60 & used to independent travel and will need to rely on public transport.
Arrival city not determined as yet - maybe Rome from Australia?
7/8 day tour Slovenia
Zagreb- 2 days
Rovinj - around a week
Plitvice Lakes- need advice as to best way to achieve this
Split - week
Fly from Split back to departure city
We are not interested in Dubrovnik as we've been there previously.
Would appreciate any ideas & websites I can use to work out timetables, as well as suggested areas we should be looking at for accom. We're thinking along the lines of apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 22 Need hotel in Athens
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Avoid Europcar!
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?