Am asking for assistance with an itinerary for Croatia. I know tha we are not going to see it all & thus have narrowed it down to areas that interest us. We are mid 60 & used to independent travel and will need to rely on public transport.
Arrival city not determined as yet - maybe Rome from Australia?
7/8 day tour Slovenia
Zagreb- 2 days
Rovinj - around a week
Plitvice Lakes- need advice as to best way to achieve this
Split - week
Fly from Split back to departure city
We are not interested in Dubrovnik as we've been there previously.
Would appreciate any ideas & websites I can use to work out timetables, as well as suggested areas we should be looking at for accom. We're thinking along the lines of apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Beaune France
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 17 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape