Hi.. we will only be in Croatia for eight days. Our flights depart and leave from Split. Right now, I have booked two days in Split and one night in Mostar. I have been to Dubrovnik back in the '70's and don't feel the need to return. So I wanted to concentrate on some areas around Split and North. What would you suggest? I thought about Zadar and making day trips from there, but maybe we should explore and stay overnight in other areas. We will have a car. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 6 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 Arles as a base?
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 17 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 18 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 South of Switzerland
- 22 A Week in Spain
- 23 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Home Base in Belgium