Need help with 10 day Croatia itenerary.
Flying in to Zagreb and flying out to Split in early June. (These flights are pretty much fixed).
How does this look ?
June 2) Fly in to Zagreb by noon (Long Haul flight). Drive to Plitvice - stay overnight in Plitvice.
June 3) 6-8 hour hike in Plitvice. Drive back to Zagreb airport. Take 10PM flight to Dubrovnik.
June 4-6) 3 full days in Dubrovnik. Stay overnight in Dub. Perhaps a day ferry to a nearby island..
June 7) Drive to Mostar. Overnight Mostar.
June 8) Drive to Split early AM. Full day Split.
June 9-11) Ferry to Hvar or Korkula. 3 days
June 12) Return via Ferry to Split. Take 4PM flight out...
I was wondering if I can cut out a day and fit in Skocjan caves in Slovenia from Zagreb in the beginning of out trip.
Appreciate thoughts on this itenerary. We love nature/scenery as well as walking in great towns.
Not much of museums, nightlife etc...
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?