Need help with 10 day Croatia itenerary.
Flying in to Zagreb and flying out to Split in early June. (These flights are pretty much fixed).
How does this look ?
June 2) Fly in to Zagreb by noon (Long Haul flight). Drive to Plitvice - stay overnight in Plitvice.
June 3) 6-8 hour hike in Plitvice. Drive back to Zagreb airport. Take 10PM flight to Dubrovnik.
June 4-6) 3 full days in Dubrovnik. Stay overnight in Dub. Perhaps a day ferry to a nearby island..
June 7) Drive to Mostar. Overnight Mostar.
June 8) Drive to Split early AM. Full day Split.
June 9-11) Ferry to Hvar or Korkula. 3 days
June 12) Return via Ferry to Split. Take 4PM flight out...
I was wondering if I can cut out a day and fit in Skocjan caves in Slovenia from Zagreb in the beginning of out trip.
Appreciate thoughts on this itenerary. We love nature/scenery as well as walking in great towns.
Not much of museums, nightlife etc...
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out