My wife and I, from Southern California, are planning a trip to Croatia during the last two weeks of September. The following are my queries:
1. I am assuming traveling in Croatia is safe.
2. We have 9 nights and 8 days in Croatia. We like outdoor, nature, meeting locals, history, knowing the culture and trying local cuisines.
3.My hope is to cover Dubrovnik to Rovinj including Plitvice National Park, Islands of Hvar and Brac, and going to Mostar. I think this is an ambitious plan with the days we have. Hence I would like your recommendation of the must visit cities and must do things.
4.We are planning to rent a car so traveling should have the flexibility vs public transportation. I am assuming driving should not be an issue for the sites we want to visit.
5. What is the best city to fly in and out of from California. My thinking is to fly into Dubrovnik and fly out of Split. Ideally I would like to fly into Dubrovnik and fly out of Rovinj, but it appears that not many international flights out of Rovinj/Pula.
6. We normally book rooms thru Airbnb. Is this a good idea or book hotel rooms?
I would sure appreciate your comments and assistance in planning this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT VERIZON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets