My wife and I, from Southern California, are planning a trip to Croatia during the last two weeks of September. The following are my queries:
1. I am assuming traveling in Croatia is safe.
2. We have 9 nights and 8 days in Croatia. We like outdoor, nature, meeting locals, history, knowing the culture and trying local cuisines.
3.My hope is to cover Dubrovnik to Rovinj including Plitvice National Park, Islands of Hvar and Brac, and going to Mostar. I think this is an ambitious plan with the days we have. Hence I would like your recommendation of the must visit cities and must do things.
4.We are planning to rent a car so traveling should have the flexibility vs public transportation. I am assuming driving should not be an issue for the sites we want to visit.
5. What is the best city to fly in and out of from California. My thinking is to fly into Dubrovnik and fly out of Split. Ideally I would like to fly into Dubrovnik and fly out of Rovinj, but it appears that not many international flights out of Rovinj/Pula.
6. We normally book rooms thru Airbnb. Is this a good idea or book hotel rooms?
I would sure appreciate your comments and assistance in planning this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence