I've been travelling through Europe for the past month and am heading to Croatia for 5 nights from 23 October by rental car. I have booked one night already in Plitvice on the 23rd and would love some help with where my partner and I should stay (we are in our late 20's) for the remaining 4 nights. At present we are considering driving to Krk (Baska) and staying 1 night then Rovinj for the remaining 3 nights.
We love beautiful scenery but also a little bit of nightlife and I'm concerned that as it will be late October, many shops/bars will be closed and it will be rather cold.
Any suggestions would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 who is in amsterdam?
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...