I've been travelling through Europe for the past month and am heading to Croatia for 5 nights from 23 October by rental car. I have booked one night already in Plitvice on the 23rd and would love some help with where my partner and I should stay (we are in our late 20's) for the remaining 4 nights. At present we are considering driving to Krk (Baska) and staying 1 night then Rovinj for the remaining 3 nights.
We love beautiful scenery but also a little bit of nightlife and I'm concerned that as it will be late October, many shops/bars will be closed and it will be rather cold.
Any suggestions would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 3 Super Cover For Hertz
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 11 When to Visit Scotland
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary