I've been travelling through Europe for the past month and am heading to Croatia for 5 nights from 23 October by rental car. I have booked one night already in Plitvice on the 23rd and would love some help with where my partner and I should stay (we are in our late 20's) for the remaining 4 nights. At present we are considering driving to Krk (Baska) and staying 1 night then Rovinj for the remaining 3 nights.
We love beautiful scenery but also a little bit of nightlife and I'm concerned that as it will be late October, many shops/bars will be closed and it will be rather cold.
Any suggestions would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Salzburg itinerary review
- 8 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Milan and Lake Como
- 13 weekend from cologne germany
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 20 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!