I've been travelling through Europe for the past month and am heading to Croatia for 5 nights from 23 October by rental car. I have booked one night already in Plitvice on the 23rd and would love some help with where my partner and I should stay (we are in our late 20's) for the remaining 4 nights. At present we are considering driving to Krk (Baska) and staying 1 night then Rovinj for the remaining 3 nights.
We love beautiful scenery but also a little bit of nightlife and I'm concerned that as it will be late October, many shops/bars will be closed and it will be rather cold.
Any suggestions would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라×코리아카지노
- 2 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카「온라인카지노
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노▼안전한카지노사이트
- 4 생중계카지노"や→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←や"슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 5 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♪인터넷카지노주소
- 6 온라인카지노"☣→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←☣"슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 15 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing