We are considering traveling to Croatia the last week of May, with 2 other couples (all in late 30s-early 40s)... We do have an option of postponing the trip until late June but for various reasons late May would be better for us, schedule wise. We would like to see Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and maybe a couple of other places. Primarily going for sightseeing (many times in Europe but first time in Croatia) but also, some R&R time, so would love to spend at least one day on the beach if weather allows... We are also debating whether we should do this trip by land or by sea... All recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?