We are considering traveling to Croatia the last week of May, with 2 other couples (all in late 30s-early 40s)... We do have an option of postponing the trip until late June but for various reasons late May would be better for us, schedule wise. We would like to see Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and maybe a couple of other places. Primarily going for sightseeing (many times in Europe but first time in Croatia) but also, some R&R time, so would love to spend at least one day on the beach if weather allows... We are also debating whether we should do this trip by land or by sea... All recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 Days in Tuscany
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast help