We are considering traveling to Croatia the last week of May, with 2 other couples (all in late 30s-early 40s)... We do have an option of postponing the trip until late June but for various reasons late May would be better for us, schedule wise. We would like to see Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and maybe a couple of other places. Primarily going for sightseeing (many times in Europe but first time in Croatia) but also, some R&R time, so would love to spend at least one day on the beach if weather allows... We are also debating whether we should do this trip by land or by sea... All recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles