We are considering traveling to Croatia the last week of May, with 2 other couples (all in late 30s-early 40s)... We do have an option of postponing the trip until late June but for various reasons late May would be better for us, schedule wise. We would like to see Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and maybe a couple of other places. Primarily going for sightseeing (many times in Europe but first time in Croatia) but also, some R&R time, so would love to spend at least one day on the beach if weather allows... We are also debating whether we should do this trip by land or by sea... All recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 auto europa or auto europe?
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris