My husband and I are traveling with our 3 children - ages 10, 8 and 6 in late June/early July to Croatia. Here is what we have tentatively planned. It is our 1st trip to Croatia and I realize we are missing Dubrovnik, but I have some parts of the trip locked in and don't want to be rushing from location to location.
Day 1 - fly U.S. to Zagreb, arrive morning, pick up car rental
Day 2 - Zagreb, arranged a local walking tour with an English speaking tour guide aimed at elementary aged school children; in the afternoon depart for Plitvices Lakes National Park
Day 3-4 - drive to Plitvices Lakes National Park, stay in the national park (hotel booked)
Day 5-6 - drive from Plitvices to Trogir, stay 2 nights
Day 6- drive from Trogir to Pula, stay 6 or 7 nights; explore the Istrian peninsula (Pula, Roving, Porec and other hillside towns, perhaps do a 1 day ferry trip to Venice....home rental confirmed in Pjescana Uvala)
Day 13 - Zagreb back to U.S.
My questions are:
1. Suggestions or feedback on car rental companies that have been a good reputation in Zagreb?
2. Since we are missing Dubrovnik, I wanted to squeeze in Trogir to get a feel for the Dalmatian Coast....thoughts on Trogir?
3. Any feedback or thoughts on what we must do with children on/near the Istrian peninsula?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보# [카톡 아이디: vs486 ♥텔레그램: vs486
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid