We are going to Croatia in mid-September and would love some advice on our itinerary.
We are definitely flying into Dubrovnik and staying for 4 nights. We are definitely flying out of Zagreb the morning of day 9.
One of our Dubrovnik days, we thought we'd go to Kotor.
Our outstanding questions:
- Do we go to Mostar on our way to Split? Are there tour companies that will take us this route? Does Mostar need an overnight?
- Are islands a must do? We would probably have to give something up to do islands.
- Do we need an overnight at Plitvice, or can we stop there on our way from Split to Zagreb?
So to reiterate: Definitely 4 days in Dubrovnik out of 8. Want to do Kotor, an island or multiple islands (most likely Korcula or Hvar), Mostar, Plitvice, neutral on Split, but likely have to go through Split to transfer to Plitvice/Zagreb.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings