We are going to Croatia in mid-September and would love some advice on our itinerary.
We are definitely flying into Dubrovnik and staying for 4 nights. We are definitely flying out of Zagreb the morning of day 9.
One of our Dubrovnik days, we thought we'd go to Kotor.
Our outstanding questions:
- Do we go to Mostar on our way to Split? Are there tour companies that will take us this route? Does Mostar need an overnight?
- Are islands a must do? We would probably have to give something up to do islands.
- Do we need an overnight at Plitvice, or can we stop there on our way from Split to Zagreb?
So to reiterate: Definitely 4 days in Dubrovnik out of 8. Want to do Kotor, an island or multiple islands (most likely Korcula or Hvar), Mostar, Plitvice, neutral on Split, but likely have to go through Split to transfer to Plitvice/Zagreb.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Paris in September
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 라이브카지노**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｚ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 8 카지노사이트//〃 RED909.Ｃoℳ 〃//슈퍼바카라
- 9 아시아카지노∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 13 카지노사이트ξ└✈《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✈슈퍼카지노
- 14 카지노싸이트§＼✇【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✇슈퍼카지노♋카지노싸이트
- 15 마카오카지노ξ└✆《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✆슈퍼카지노
- 16 인터넷카지노§＼✄【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✄슈퍼카지노
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona