We are going to Croatia in mid-September and would love some advice on our itinerary.
We are definitely flying into Dubrovnik and staying for 4 nights. We are definitely flying out of Zagreb the morning of day 9.
One of our Dubrovnik days, we thought we'd go to Kotor.
Our outstanding questions:
- Do we go to Mostar on our way to Split? Are there tour companies that will take us this route? Does Mostar need an overnight?
- Are islands a must do? We would probably have to give something up to do islands.
- Do we need an overnight at Plitvice, or can we stop there on our way from Split to Zagreb?
So to reiterate: Definitely 4 days in Dubrovnik out of 8. Want to do Kotor, an island or multiple islands (most likely Korcula or Hvar), Mostar, Plitvice, neutral on Split, but likely have to go through Split to transfer to Plitvice/Zagreb.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 car for four adults and four bikes
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip