Hey travel community !
I'm new to the forum, but am so amazed with everyone's expertise and advice.
I've booked a flight on Oct 23 (early morning) to Dubrovnik, and am flying out on Oct 30 from Zagreb (around 4 pm). So I have about 7 nights in Croatia.
I am trying to decide where to go within those 7 days. I'm not sure what makes best sense logistically. I am a female and will be travelling alone and am in my twenties.
I'm thinking of Dubrovnik for 2 nights, Mostar for a day, Split, and Zagreb. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd like some advice on:
1) Where to go in each city, or if there are any other top Croatian towns to visit.
2) How to get from place to place logistically. I am travelling on a budget and am looking for the cheapest, most efficient options.
3) I definitely want to check out Plitvice Lakes National Park, but am not sure how I would get there either. Any tips on cheap options? I don't want to rent a car as I am travelling by myself.
I tend to travel with an emphasis of viewing places as a local, trying the food, and spending less time at museums. I love architecture and am into photography. I tend to travel quickly, did Prague Vienna and Budapest in a week.
Thanks in advance for the tips everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Prague
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Sim Card Options
- 16 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 17 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 24 Scotland in 7 Days
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
Hey travel community !