Hey travel community !
I'm new to the forum, but am so amazed with everyone's expertise and advice.
I've booked a flight on Oct 23 (early morning) to Dubrovnik, and am flying out on Oct 30 from Zagreb (around 4 pm). So I have about 7 nights in Croatia.
I am trying to decide where to go within those 7 days. I'm not sure what makes best sense logistically. I am a female and will be travelling alone and am in my twenties.
I'm thinking of Dubrovnik for 2 nights, Mostar for a day, Split, and Zagreb. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd like some advice on:
1) Where to go in each city, or if there are any other top Croatian towns to visit.
2) How to get from place to place logistically. I am travelling on a budget and am looking for the cheapest, most efficient options.
3) I definitely want to check out Plitvice Lakes National Park, but am not sure how I would get there either. Any tips on cheap options? I don't want to rent a car as I am travelling by myself.
I tend to travel with an emphasis of viewing places as a local, trying the food, and spending less time at museums. I love architecture and am into photography. I tend to travel quickly, did Prague Vienna and Budapest in a week.
Thanks in advance for the tips everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnessrows.com/dema-reflexion-reviews/
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 19 Portugal with large family
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 24 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
Hey travel community !