Hey travel community !
I'm new to the forum, but am so amazed with everyone's expertise and advice.
I've booked a flight on Oct 23 (early morning) to Dubrovnik, and am flying out on Oct 30 from Zagreb (around 4 pm). So I have about 7 nights in Croatia.
I am trying to decide where to go within those 7 days. I'm not sure what makes best sense logistically. I am a female and will be travelling alone and am in my twenties.
I'm thinking of Dubrovnik for 2 nights, Mostar for a day, Split, and Zagreb. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd like some advice on:
1) Where to go in each city, or if there are any other top Croatian towns to visit.
2) How to get from place to place logistically. I am travelling on a budget and am looking for the cheapest, most efficient options.
3) I definitely want to check out Plitvice Lakes National Park, but am not sure how I would get there either. Any tips on cheap options? I don't want to rent a car as I am travelling by myself.
I tend to travel with an emphasis of viewing places as a local, trying the food, and spending less time at museums. I love architecture and am into photography. I tend to travel quickly, did Prague Vienna and Budapest in a week.
Thanks in advance for the tips everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November
Hey travel community !