I am attending a wedding in London at the end of July and would like to hop to Croatia afterwards for 6-7 days.
Below is the itinerary that I'm currently thinking about - but would love any advice on making the trip easier/more enjoyable. I'm interested in a little bit of everything - great history, beautiful beaches, good food and nightlife.
Am I right in thinking that these are the places where I should concentrate my time?
Day 1 (late afternoon arrival): Arrive in Split
Day 2: Ferry to Hvar
Day 3: Hvar
Day 4: Ferry to Korcula
Day 5: Ferry to Dubrovnik
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik; fly back to London at night
Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 nights in England, please help
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Amalfi October 16-25
- 5 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 11 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 15 Need advice on Greek islands
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 18 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 19 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Florence and Rome
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)