I am attending a wedding in London at the end of July and would like to hop to Croatia afterwards for 6-7 days.
Below is the itinerary that I'm currently thinking about - but would love any advice on making the trip easier/more enjoyable. I'm interested in a little bit of everything - great history, beautiful beaches, good food and nightlife.
Am I right in thinking that these are the places where I should concentrate my time?
Day 1 (late afternoon arrival): Arrive in Split
Day 2: Ferry to Hvar
Day 3: Hvar
Day 4: Ferry to Korcula
Day 5: Ferry to Dubrovnik
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik; fly back to London at night
Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!!
Croatia in 6.5 days... please help!
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Sicily 10 days
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice