I am attending a wedding in London at the end of July and would like to hop to Croatia afterwards for 6-7 days.
Below is the itinerary that I'm currently thinking about - but would love any advice on making the trip easier/more enjoyable. I'm interested in a little bit of everything - great history, beautiful beaches, good food and nightlife.
Am I right in thinking that these are the places where I should concentrate my time?
Day 1 (late afternoon arrival): Arrive in Split
Day 2: Ferry to Hvar
Day 3: Hvar
Day 4: Ferry to Korcula
Day 5: Ferry to Dubrovnik
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik; fly back to London at night
Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!!
Croatia in 6.5 days... please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 Southern Italy without a Car
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 25 Planning an itinerary in Southern France