I am attending a wedding in London at the end of July and would like to hop to Croatia afterwards for 6-7 days.
Below is the itinerary that I'm currently thinking about - but would love any advice on making the trip easier/more enjoyable. I'm interested in a little bit of everything - great history, beautiful beaches, good food and nightlife.
Am I right in thinking that these are the places where I should concentrate my time?
Day 1 (late afternoon arrival): Arrive in Split
Day 2: Ferry to Hvar
Day 3: Hvar
Day 4: Ferry to Korcula
Day 5: Ferry to Dubrovnik
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik; fly back to London at night
Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes