I am attending a wedding in London at the end of July and would like to hop to Croatia afterwards for 6-7 days.
Below is the itinerary that I'm currently thinking about - but would love any advice on making the trip easier/more enjoyable. I'm interested in a little bit of everything - great history, beautiful beaches, good food and nightlife.
Am I right in thinking that these are the places where I should concentrate my time?
Day 1 (late afternoon arrival): Arrive in Split
Day 2: Ferry to Hvar
Day 3: Hvar
Day 4: Ferry to Korcula
Day 5: Ferry to Dubrovnik
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik; fly back to London at night
Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!!
Croatia in 6.5 days... please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Tipping in Greece
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 Honeymooning in Europe
- 8 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 flea markets in France
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 16 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 17 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 seven days in Portugal
- 20 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report