5 couples are looking to charter a gulet for a week in Croatia. I would love any suggestions of
reputable companies ( as well as ones to avoid). This would be a 5-6 cabin boat with possibly a crew of 4.Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 How much do i need?
- 6 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 9 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 10 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 15 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 16 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days