Think I have my flight to Dubrovnik sorted out. Now have to get to Athens. Any suggestions? Thought about the ferry to Venice but wasn't sure if the schedule extended into late Sept. early october. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 Romania Tour Guide
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 8 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Places to visit from London
- 14 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 17 Do and don't, eating in France
- 18 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 19 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 20 Getting the best our of Europe
- 21 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 22 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 23 Paris museums free admission
- 24 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 25 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...