I am travelling from barcelona to one of the 3 above places.
I am with my boyfriend, we are both 21.
We are hoping to go to italy - naples/ milan/ rome/ venice
trains between these places seemed to add up to around 150 USD which is easy its just the outer city transport i am confused with.
I am struggling to find the best way to incorporate greece and croatia. Specifically Split and Dubrovnik and Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos (fly into athens early morn and basically go straight to one of these islands)
So far i have seen flights between the greek islands which seem fine. and have also managed transport withitn Crotia.
HOwever was wondering whether there were any recommendations on which order to do this whole trip in as i cannot seem to find sufficient transport routes between croaita and greece!!!!!
i am leaving barcelona approx 4th july (give or take a couple of days)
and have the option to either go to London or Paris to go back home form at the end of my trip (around 25th JUly)
So have approx 3 weeks. i only plan on spending 3/4 days in croatia and around 6 days in greece (2 mykonos/ 2 santorini / 1 naxos?) with the rest of my time in Italy, specifically naples as i have a friend there.
does anyone have any recommendations as to what my best options are considering all costs and time effieciency from travelling around these places? it doesnt matter to me in which order i go, just that it is the most time and cost effective.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 13 nights in switzerland
- 14 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 15 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 16 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?