I am travelling from barcelona to one of the 3 above places.
I am with my boyfriend, we are both 21.
We are hoping to go to italy - naples/ milan/ rome/ venice
trains between these places seemed to add up to around 150 USD which is easy its just the outer city transport i am confused with.
I am struggling to find the best way to incorporate greece and croatia. Specifically Split and Dubrovnik and Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos (fly into athens early morn and basically go straight to one of these islands)
So far i have seen flights between the greek islands which seem fine. and have also managed transport withitn Crotia.
HOwever was wondering whether there were any recommendations on which order to do this whole trip in as i cannot seem to find sufficient transport routes between croaita and greece!!!!!
i am leaving barcelona approx 4th july (give or take a couple of days)
and have the option to either go to London or Paris to go back home form at the end of my trip (around 25th JUly)
So have approx 3 weeks. i only plan on spending 3/4 days in croatia and around 6 days in greece (2 mykonos/ 2 santorini / 1 naxos?) with the rest of my time in Italy, specifically naples as i have a friend there.
does anyone have any recommendations as to what my best options are considering all costs and time effieciency from travelling around these places? it doesnt matter to me in which order i go, just that it is the most time and cost effective.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 cheap food in london
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Eating Indian In London
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores