I am travelling from barcelona to one of the 3 above places.
I am with my boyfriend, we are both 21.
We are hoping to go to italy - naples/ milan/ rome/ venice
trains between these places seemed to add up to around 150 USD which is easy its just the outer city transport i am confused with.
I am struggling to find the best way to incorporate greece and croatia. Specifically Split and Dubrovnik and Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos (fly into athens early morn and basically go straight to one of these islands)
So far i have seen flights between the greek islands which seem fine. and have also managed transport withitn Crotia.
HOwever was wondering whether there were any recommendations on which order to do this whole trip in as i cannot seem to find sufficient transport routes between croaita and greece!!!!!
i am leaving barcelona approx 4th july (give or take a couple of days)
and have the option to either go to London or Paris to go back home form at the end of my trip (around 25th JUly)
So have approx 3 weeks. i only plan on spending 3/4 days in croatia and around 6 days in greece (2 mykonos/ 2 santorini / 1 naxos?) with the rest of my time in Italy, specifically naples as i have a friend there.
does anyone have any recommendations as to what my best options are considering all costs and time effieciency from travelling around these places? it doesnt matter to me in which order i go, just that it is the most time and cost effective.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 11 Super Cover For Hertz
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 9 days and nights in Switzerland