HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 10 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 11 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 16 4 days in lake region
- 17 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Favorite things to do in London
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?