HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 Ireland's west coast
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 11 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 12 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 To Prague or not to Prague