HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 3 European Backpacking
- 4 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 5 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 6 Spain in 17 days
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Booking Engines You trust?
- 9 Spain in 17 days
- 10 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 13 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 14 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 15 Insight on budgeting
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 22 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao