HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Planning a week in London
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Please help me give good travel advice
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Portugal with children
- 14 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Stopover in Tudela?
- 17 Travel throught Europe
- 18 Car Rentals in Athens
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 21 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 22 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 23 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules