HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Help with European vacation plan
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 American Express
- 21 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange