HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?