HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 2 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 3 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 16 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 20 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 21 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!