HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Night Train - Need help
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Traveling to France
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 15 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 16 using airbnb for the first time...
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 22 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?