HI, We are a family of 4 (9 & 11 year old children). We are hoping to incorporate a 7 day trip to Croatia as part of a longer 5 week European holiday from Australia in June/July 2014. We have never been to Croatia and are looking for interesting destinations. There seems to be so many options, I am quite confused! As a family we would enjoy some activity perhaps bike riding (too hot?); canoeing/kayaking/rafting; clean, not windy, beach (doesn't need to be sand but not so rocky that it is too difficult to enter the water, maybe one of the islands?), cafes, quaint and lively towns to wander through... I know this is a very wide question but just looking at ways to narrow down the choices! Thanks in advance for your help.
Croatia for 7 days with 9 & 11 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 10 Why don't the French want to work?
- 11 Driving from Italy to France
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 23 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 24 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice