Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Winter in Paris
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 I need some big advice!
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?