Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 2 Dublin to Cashel
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 6 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 11 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?