Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 3 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 4 9 days in switzerland
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 7 Is Capri overrated?
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 13 Train des Pignes
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 23 Change in Travel
- 24 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 25 London and nearby suggestions