Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 6 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 11 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 Duoro river cruises
- 23 What to wear
- 24 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 25 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer