Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 2 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Greece and Turkey
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 7 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Napoli logistics
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Please help me plan my trip!
- 12 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 13 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 14 Tyrol - need general help
- 15 Trains
- 16 Positano in high season???
- 17 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 18 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 buying souviners and art
- 21 Barcelona or no ?
- 22 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 23 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 24 Walking in Bologna
- 25 What do you think of this itinerary?