Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 CDG questions
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 9 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 10 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 11 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 When to buy companion ticket?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Things to do in/around Milan
- 20 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 21 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein