Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 9 Three for the road
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.