Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 4 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 8 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 9 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 10 I'm in a funk
- 11 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Mama Mia Italy!
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory