Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking