Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 France, Italy and Greec
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive