Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Scottish Passport
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 11 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 19 Viator.com in Turkey
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 Italy tours
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 24 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 25 Voltage in UK and France