Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb scam
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Arriving in Prague
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 4 Months in Europe
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014