Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Mycenae Documentary
- 17 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside