Four a "special" anniversary trip, we are looking at an adventure tour in September that starts in Zagreb and ends in Split. We would only be in both of these destinations for 1 night. However, in trying to route our flights and using frequent flier miles....we could possibly spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik but our only option on US airlines would be flying in/out of Zagreb. Not sure if the time to get to Dubrovnik makes sense either by bus, plane, or ferry since we will need to fly out of Zagreb by shortly after noon to return home. Any thoughts on whether we should pass on Dubrovnik and spend our remaining time in either Split, Zagreb, or other nearby destination for a short 2 night stay? My husband has no problem driving in other countries so that would also be an alternative. Would love to hear your input and ideas on what to see, where to stay, and where to dine.
Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport