A few questions about the ferries...
1) It seems like everyone on the forum is recommending the bus from Dubrovnik to Split. Is there a reason you would not take the ferry (http://www.croatiatraveller.com/Local-Ferries/Split-Dubrovnik-Catamaran.html)?
2) Many ferries can only be booked 24 hours in advance....for places like Vis, where there is only 1 or 2 ferries a day, should we be concerned about it selling out?
3) Are the prices on this website in Kuna or Euros? http://www.croatiatraveller.com/Local-Ferries/Split-Dubrovnik-Catamaran.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 2 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 3 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 6 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 11 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Europe itinerary help!
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€