A few questions about the ferries...
1) It seems like everyone on the forum is recommending the bus from Dubrovnik to Split. Is there a reason you would not take the ferry (http://www.croatiatraveller.com/Local-Ferries/Split-Dubrovnik-Catamaran.html)?
2) Many ferries can only be booked 24 hours in advance....for places like Vis, where there is only 1 or 2 ferries a day, should we be concerned about it selling out?
3) Are the prices on this website in Kuna or Euros? http://www.croatiatraveller.com/Local-Ferries/Split-Dubrovnik-Catamaran.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?