Hi all ,
We are in the beginning stages of putting together a trip to Croatia with 2 possibly 3 couples. We would like to rent an apartment or villa in one or two centrally located cities and do day trips , keeping our relocating to a minimum . Should we do the obvious dabrovnik and split and venture out from those two base camps ? If we want to for sure spend time in plitvice does that warrent a 3rd base camp? Thanks for your responses! Ps. We have about 10 days to spend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 9 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 Venice gondola ride
- 14 Paris and Normandy
- 15 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
Hi all ,