Hi all ,
We are in the beginning stages of putting together a trip to Croatia with 2 possibly 3 couples. We would like to rent an apartment or villa in one or two centrally located cities and do day trips , keeping our relocating to a minimum . Should we do the obvious dabrovnik and split and venture out from those two base camps ? If we want to for sure spend time in plitvice does that warrent a 3rd base camp? Thanks for your responses! Ps. We have about 10 days to spend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast help
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Itinerary Help
- 7 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 12 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary
Hi all ,