Hi all ,
We are in the beginning stages of putting together a trip to Croatia with 2 possibly 3 couples. We would like to rent an apartment or villa in one or two centrally located cities and do day trips , keeping our relocating to a minimum . Should we do the obvious dabrovnik and split and venture out from those two base camps ? If we want to for sure spend time in plitvice does that warrent a 3rd base camp? Thanks for your responses! Ps. We have about 10 days to spend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 San Sebastián
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip
Hi all ,