Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 15 One July night in Verona - help!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 19 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 20 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?