Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Croatia, Budapest, Prague
- 1 banger rally around europe?
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 15 One more last question on Bayeux
- 16 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 19 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question