Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 2 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 3 First timers to Italy
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 6 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 11 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 19 Portugal or Croatia
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Spain to Morocco
- 24 Is Venice overrated?
- 25 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots