Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Croatia, Budapest, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?