Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 9 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 French open 2017
- 14 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 17 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 21 TAP airlines & other questions
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 25 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan