Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apply,acquire,buy real register passport ,visa,IELTS & TOEFL, etc
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland