Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 5 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 6 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 18 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 24 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?