Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 Iceland in 7 days.
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition