Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay in Europe
- 2 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 touring near rome airport
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 13 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 14 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 15 day tours - Loire Valley
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 8 days in switzerland
- 20 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 21 Places to visits near Porto
- 22 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 23 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Museum of Decorative Arts