Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Croatia, Budapest, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 3 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 7 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 11 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 20 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 21 Best london location to stay?
- 22 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 23 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June