Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Croatia, Budapest, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers