Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 4 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 8 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 9 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!