Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노●안전한바카라사이트
- 2 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노∴슈퍼카지노
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 14 Sintra
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation